[Byzantine Bindings]

Tuesday 19 September 2017

Allotment's Autumn

Sitting
in the garden
death is all around me
bursting with life every moment
timeless

Sunshine
breathe in and out
you can do a little
you can rest in the life giving
moment

Birdsong
gentle echo
listen my soul in peace
whispering of the universe
come home

Humming
late summer bees
searching for some pollen
calling me mindfully back home
centred

Breezes
flowing of air
playing with everything
making leaves dance and sing for joy
gently

Sitting
breathe in and out
listen my soul in peace
calling me mindfully back home
gently

Sometimes
all the time
it is possible to see
something of the world
beyond the senses
the seeing eye
that you dream with
sees the world as it really is
endless cycles are at rest
constantly changing
silent echoes
amid the quiet colours
weaving tapestries
of meaning before the eyes